Sunday, August 7, 2011

Once upon a time...

This story is about a girl, the almighty dollar, and one very large fanny.



Let’s take a little trip back in time to 2006, shall we?

That’s right! That’s me, Journey, and a bottle of Fanta in a Florentine hotel room.



One month in Italy and 15 pounds heavier (you read correctly, 15 pounds in four weeks. I deserve some sort of medal for that one!), I had to do something. Since then, I've lost over 50 pounds, yet I find myself learning something new almost every day about how to take better care of my body.


In the mean time, post-college, student debt suddenly became very overwhelming, especially when it eclipsed my annual salary. After beginning Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover, I learned that I don't have to spend the rest of my life in debt. Today, I am determined to get out of debt as quickly as possible.


The more I read about getting out of debt, the more I realize how similar money-saving principles are to losing weight. It's with that in mind that I am determined to snag

SKINNY JEANS and a FAT WALLET!

No comments:

Post a Comment