Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up 9/14

Yes, oh yes. I have found another financial blog to follow! This one is My Pretty Pennies, who has a weekly money check-up. Y'all probably see too much food around here and not enough money posts, anyway.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent! At $425-ish a month, this is my biggest expense (besides every extra penny I contribute to my debt snowball).
2. Today I am thankful for coffee.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hiking with friends at a state park.
4. I will consider this week a success if I stay within my food budget! Thank you, Whole Foods Living Social deal for helping me stick with my goal.
5. My favorite game to play is Apples to Apples or any other card games. But depending on my mood, the quiet game might just be on top of my list.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I just died at how much your rent is. Or should I say how little. Because 82% more than you do, and that's *cheap*. Damn NJ prices!

And I love Apples to Apples. Haven't played that in forever.

Have a nice weekend Em!

Emily said...

You too!

I wish I knew more card games and had a good space for playing them. I used to love playing cards in high school!

Reena the Diva said...

agree with Stacey!!! most one bedroom apartments go for around 1000, and that's for the craptastic ones!!

Post a Comment