Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up 9/23

Happy Friday, Y'all!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my car payment! $191 a month. I am determined to pay this off 3-4 years early, so hopefully, post-2012 I won't have a car payment.
2. Today I am thankful for hot dates with my boyfriend. We don't frequent fancy restaurants, but we both decided to set aside some money to go on one nice date this month. That date is tonight and I've been looking forward to it all day!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend the morning at the dog park last Saturday. It's not exactly free...but I feel like we've gotten more than our money's worth as it only costs $30 for the yearly membership.
4. I will consider this week a success if I successfully plan and execute a menu for the next week.
5. If I could have coffee with one blogger, I would choose seriously, all of them! With that said, I would love to meet Molly at Smart, Pretty, & Awkward, Ninja at Punch Debt in the Face, and Andie at Can You Stay for Dinner?.


I would love to know, which bloggers would YOU love to have coffee with?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally love to have coffee with you as well. Only problem, I don't like coffee. Can we have Jamba Juice instead?

-Ninja

Emily said...

I'll have to stick with coffee. Puts hair on your chest!

Post a Comment