Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up: 9/30



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on… PAYING OFF MY MOTHER F-ING STUDENT LOAN! Sorry, but I'm just so excited. I'm $1032.75 much closer to being debt-free. Whoop whoop!
2. Today I am thankful for the magic that is Autumn :) So excited for the weather and fun fall activities this weekend.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spending Sunday on a walk with Adam and Bentley. (Notice how most of my free happiness comes from these two? Pretty sure that's a good sign!)
4. I will consider this week a success if I get a few runs in.
5. A talent I wish I had is anything related to creativity. If I could be an artist, a dancer, or a musician (or at least have some talent in one of those areas), I would be thrilled.

Thanks, My Pretty Pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment